Tuesday, December 31, 2013

This Is The End Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

And so the blog ends with this last title:


“Batman”: Nobody plays a better Batman than Michael Keaton. No one does a better Joker than Jack. This version of Batman was closest to the comic books in my heart. The humor by the Joker was funny and tickled my funny bone, “That’s why, I’m glad you’re dead. Ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!” The portrayal of a playboy Bruce by Keaton was sweet and simple. The man acted clueless about parties, “How many cases of champagne? Six?” And he got the ladies (man oh man was that white dress nasty hideous). But when he donned that batsuit, amazing things happened and he looked waaaaaaaay badass. There was no stopping that batsuit; it just looked powerful. Gothom was sweet and dark looking. But most importantly, the plot was as simple as can be: good guy vs. bad guy. Hubba hubba who do you hear? A HEARING AID ON. And so I leave you with this final post of this movie blog. It was fun and ate up a ton of my time. But in reality, I watch that much, so it was nothing new for me to watch movies and tv shows. However, blogging about it, that was something new and creative, and allowed me to share humor and insights. May 2014 be a HEARING AID ON year for y’all. You go and get now. Dontcha come back har. Ya hear? Ciao. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment