Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Cheer-a-thon

“The Muppet Christmas Carol”: Childhood gem and a nostalgic piece of me. So much, I cannot let go each Christmas year. By far this is my favorite version of the Christmas Carol because it has that child touch, yet intended for adults. There is humor and there is the moral to the story. I love the mix of creatures and humans together; that odd factor of a new type of reality in which there has to be a suspension of disbelief to believe. I believe I can fly. Yah, sure, there are a couple too many singy songs, but the story gets told and that poor witty kitty kat gets to run an errand after having a wreath thrown at him. Of course, I loved the ghost of Christmas present; he is a holly jolly fat soul: know me better, man. Ho, ho, ho, ho. How about those ugly, extra bugly creatures at the nephew’s house? What in Jim Henson’s green earth where those things? Alligator? Dinosaur? Crocodile? Dinodile? Allisaur? My favorite was Fozziwig holding a horn next to his ear to hear the present rattle from Scrooge. Did it? I couldn’t hear it. Ha, ha, ha. Know me ear better, man! Is it not amazing, that one story can change culture and a holiday so much? Well, it pretty much set the tone in the past, and sets the tone for all eternity and beyond that. The Christmas spirit is Scrooge. We are all Scrooges at various points of our lives; we are only, truly reminded of the fact during Christmas time. Jingle bells, jingle bells. We should remember Scrooge every day. If every day was like Scrooge time! Bah …………………………………………. Humbug. Know me better, man. Hahahahaha. Hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohooooooooooo!!!!!! Know me blog, man. HEARING AID ON

No comments:

Post a Comment