Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmacheeron

“Christmas With The Simpsons”: A small collection of Simpsons Christmas episodes that are funny because of Homer. Homer is the essence of that average American guy who is funny, pitiful, typical, average, below-average, down-to-earth, dumb, down-trodden, sad and everything else American. My favorite is when he parked in the handicap spot and walked away by dragging 1 leg. I know the Simpsons have been around for over 20 years, but I didn’t realize how much spoofing went into the show. Gary Coleman, he crazy. Whatchotalkinbout, Lou? HEARING AID ON

“Fred Claus”: Paul was a great depressed Santa & Vaughn did his usual wrap. But it all worked out. The movie was touching, funny and festive. Best scenes are the chimney dropping scenes (especially the Jewish one & all cookie related scenes) & the siblings anonymous (And then Rocky came out). What was so touching about this movie was the love-hate relationship between the two, Santa always loving & Fred not so much. “You’re the best big brother.” I loved that scene. Although I will never say that to any of my older brothers because they simply can never attain that status; I would love to be told that from my older brothers, even though I’m the youngest. This is what I want to hear, “You’re the best brother. We just forgot to tell you that.” Brother scenes kill me every damn time. A spot within my heart has been ripped open and left unfilled for over a decade by those that are called my brothers. “What happened? Why?” you ask. I fell in love with a beautiful woman who happened to have different colored skin than myself. However, recently, one brotherly love has reentered my life and it feels good, but I must go on as I have done in the past simply because that is the way to go. My 3 sons will learn from the errors of their uncles and what definitely not to do. Life is way, way too short to hate one’s own blood; but it happens and life must go on. Fred & Nick patch up after centuries of stupidity. Yes, all it takes is a small gesture & a pinch of ol’ time brotherly love can be enjoyed. Sadly, we are not everlasting creatures from Claus blood, so patch it already. Idiots. HEARING AID ON


“Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause”: Although not nearly as wonderful as the first 2, I still love the adventure. Martin Short was simply great as a bad guy. His hair was great, his eye brows were truly wonderful & best of all, he made a terrible Santa Claus. This film had a lot of cheesiness involved like the families in the North Pole & the little red-head girl and her snow globes. There was a lot a funniness from Tim that was missing. There were too many secondary characters; there should have been more of a focus on Santa not being Santa. Why did they name their baby Buddy, becauseI immediately thought of Will Ferrell as the Elf? That’s all. HEARING AID ON

No comments:

Post a Comment