Monday, July 29, 2013

Despicable Stooges

“Despicable Me”: And I thought I already saw this movie with my boys. Turns out, I missed so much. This little animation film made me chuckle throughout while all hopped up on beer. And no, the beer didn’t make me laugh any bit more. It was the two villains fighting and plotting against each other, but obviously the villain with the 3 girls who tried to play villain dad was loads of fun. Now watching villain dad be villain and dad was comical. Loved his accent and how he looked like the stoner overcoat kid from “The Breakfast Club.” Also, my 8th grade teacher Mr. Fiala made an appearance as the skinny dorky villain’s dad. The little sister is so cute, and I love the scene where the girls make fun of the jogging suit. HEARING AID ON


“The Three Stooges Collection” Vol. 2, 1937-1939. And yes, I have seen all the episodes on this collection in my younger days. Almost thought one looked unfamiliar, but turned out I saw it. Still great humor and priceless. HEARING AID ON

No comments:

Post a Comment