Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Did you say ghetto house?

“A Haunted House”: What ghetto garbage! Come on, what the hell people?! If you gonna make a spoof, put some thought into it and make a quality movie filled with laughs, not the leftover maggot infested rotten fried chicken which was captured on this film. This movie had so many clichés, like stupid thugs and how stupid they talk, use of the n-word (keep in mind, my wife’s family is African American & I have never heard one person in her fam use the n-word. Well, there could be multiple reasons for that like I didn’t hear them, they didn’t want to use the word around a white boy or they have class), black man getting outta prison, black stereotypes, pot smoking jokes, etc. and etc. Not funny anymore, nor at all nowadays, that is so late 90s, early 2000s. Lately, I have been viewing movies with close captions (why I didn’t do that a million years ago, I don’t know (maybe it was pride of me still hearing with my aid and not my eyes)). Oh crapdamn, I should not have had the closed captions on for this movie. I would rather have watched the movie without the CC and not heard a stupid word that came outta any actors’ mouths. It was so sad for me to read what was really being said because it was all stupid, stupid and poisonous to my retinas. I was blinded by the words. Catch-22? HEARING AID OFF (and it literally was, but it still didn’t help). Mother fu@*%$!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment