Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dead Stooges

“Children Shouldn’t Play With Dead Things”: Cult clASSic my butt! Only thing classic about this bore of a gore that put me to sleep and made me mad that I fought myself to stay awake, was the footage. What I really wanted to do to was grab my softball bat, walk inside the movie and pummel that goateed dork. What a whale’s sperm! Oh, I loved those outfits, it reminded me of a bunch of court jesters parading around the woods being stupid, which is exactly what happened during the movie. HEARING AID OFF. And I don’t care if this was an indie film, it can still be buried with the dead that didn’t rise and never be exhumed ever. EVER!


“The Three Stooges Collection” Vol. 1 (1934-1936): Well, here it begins, my revisitation of the Stooges, but in chronological order. Amazingly, I’ve seen them all before and still laughed my balls off. Slapstick humor, love it. And I made sure my 2 boys that watched it with me, understood the Stooges hit each other to be funny. I always love it when someone calls them gentleman and all three look behind them. One tip is that when watching Stooges, not only do you have to pay attention to the dialogue, but you have to pay attention to the little things, like crooked swords, background scenery and the clothes worn. HEARING AID ON

No comments:

Post a Comment