Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Kill This Joe

“Killer Joe”: This was a recommendation from a cousin and here we go. And a nice punch in the nose that was. Did you see that? Unfortunately, I do wish I did not see this movie. It was quite disturbing. McConaughey reprised his role from Texas Chainsaw Massacre 4, but this time he was terrorizing a trailer park. And boy did I learn how trailer park people live: drunk, high, walk around with beavers, invite killers, plot schemes and not be aware of what the hell is really happening in the world. Dammit, will you shave your damn whiskers, dad! The chicken leg scene was downright ridiculous. You know what, the damn movie was ridiculous, especially since the viewer is never told why Dottie can figure so much out. I guess we are to assume so much and you know what happens when you assume? We ASSUME wrong 50% of the time. But I know I am not assuming this when I blog it: HEARING AID OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment