Thursday, June 13, 2013

Gangsters With Zombies?

“Gangsters, Guns And Zombies”: Aside from the obvious fact of me missing about a third of the dialogue due to the British accents, I thought this zombie movie scored big. I did make out the f –word a ton, along with “bloody hell” & “futbol score.” But what mattered most was the story. The plot was simple, realistic and a good time. This zombie movie made you feel like you wanted to grab a couple pints and join them in the van. Love the foot stomping scene, reminded me of “Shaun of the Dead” with all the repeated, unnecessary use of force and energy. However, I was a little puzzled as to which mafia this crew belonged to: British, Italian, or Irish? I am going to go with British-Italian mafia based on the head guy named Frank, British accent, and the stylish suit he wore the entire movie. HEARING AID ON

No comments:

Post a Comment