Wednesday, May 1, 2013

More Nazi Zombies

“Bloodsucking Nazi Zombies”: A foreign film dubbed in English and boy was that a treat for me. I couldn’t focus on reading lips too much because the English did not match up to the spoken word, therefore my brain could not register what was really being said, so my brain shut down in the paying attention department. Pretty much all I made out was “treasure” and a whole bunch of screams. Too much time focused on travelling, therefore the fast-forward button became really handy. The zombies reminded me of garbage pail kids. It is so amazing that things that slow can be so deadly. There was no bloodsucking, but a whole lotta sucky movie. Wish I could go inside the movie with flashlight so I could see the images better. You guessed it! HEARING AID OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment