Friday, May 10, 2013

Teenage Mike Of Magic

“Teenage Zombies”: Oh yeah, that’s a good one because there is not one zombie that is a teenage. But you get all those other goodies from the 1950s like mad scientists and gorillas. You ever wonder why gorillas were a big thing back in that time period. And yes, the teenagers were actual teenagers and damn near a goofy bunch, but brave. A natural story that is boring and not a zombie in sight. HEARING AID OFF

“Magic Mike”: Hm, still wondering why I watched this movie, and I bet you are wondering why as well. I just wanted to see Matthew dance and play guitar. Damn, former WWE wrestler (Tarzan) could not bust a movie, it almost seemed he was gonna break a muscle if he danced too much. The story was pretty boring and lame and a pointless movie unless you wanted to see Matt shake that thang, like me. Ha ha. But in the end, the movie was a waste of my damn time, however it did make me want to start working on my midsection a lot harder and sooner. HEARING AID OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment