Sunday, May 5, 2013

Zombies Breaking Me Down

"Redneck Zombies": I could not wait for this movie to end. It was Toxic Avenger zombies. Just whacked out stupidness that dragged on. The best part was the fat man boozing every time with a new bottle each time. HEARING AID OFF

"Z.A. Zombies Anonymous": Finally, I get a zombie winner. Zombies trying to fit in with society. But it was kind of awkward for zombies to eat other zombies, but it was nice watching the beauty in zombies. Give it a swirl people, and you'll find yourself wondering who you would root for. HEARING AID ON

"Breaking Bad." Season 2. Man, what a bummy bummer. There was way too much drama and as my wife pointed out, predictability. It lacked the intensity of season 1, but I will carry on with the next season. Just hoping Walt will get some into some bloody action and do some gang banging. What's up, yo! Yo! HEARING AID OFF

Now onto a touchy one; "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel": And I am a sucker for love, I have the heart of a poet, b/c I am one. Even these old timers seek love. Man, we all seek it from the moment we get wind of it. But love is different for us all. I teared up when the young Indian couple made a stand and professed their love for one another, then the old Indian man made Sunny's mom recall a similar situation. Ah yes, the things we do for love. I lost my three older brothers due to me falling in love with my wife. My brothers didn't approve of my choice of love (her skin color, & left us to live our lives). I'd do it again and again. This movie's power came from the ability for one to do what one feels is best, regardless of age. HEARING AID ON. Oh, I almost forgot, thank goodness I watched this movie in close captioned. British accents are the worst for me, pretty much inaudible.

No comments:

Post a Comment