Tuesday, May 28, 2013

3 Movies For The Weekend

“Moon Of The Wolf”: The werewolf version of whodunit. The main attraction is the sheriff’s immaculate chest hairs. He has more chest hairs than all the hairs on the wolfman itself. Hell, my beard is furrier than the wolfman’s. The hairless wolfman was a disgrace to all dem doggie’s out there. HEARING AID OFF

“Trouble With The Curve”: Old man Clint, hot red head, & awesome Justin equals a movie wonderful. Yeah, the ending fell together way too nicely, but the way the actors/ress performed their roles was flawless. Yep, I still hate baseball but loved it when the big hillbilly couldn’t hit the curve (oops, did I give the premises of the movie away). And why didn’t the red head strip down to her undies, dammit & HEARING AID ON

“Life Of Pi”: Visuals were out of this world, makes me want to get stranded in the ocean, even though I cannot swim. Thankfully, I watched the movie in caps, b/c you know me and those accents. Yes, I can understand my dad’s broken English, but sometimes those movie accents kill me. HEARING AID ON but wish there was no alternate story, just the one with the tiger.

1 comment: