Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Walking on

"Walking Dead" Season 3: zombies, zombies, zombies! I cannot get enough of them. Hopefully, within 2 years, I get my zombie book published. Anyways, I am a fan of the comic books. So glad Andrea's dead. Also fond of the Hershel character. Michonne is still badass. Oh, hell yes! A HEARING AID ON.

"G.I. Blues": hm, even though Elvis' singing is horrible on this film, I have to say, he can be funny. Still giving a HEARING AID ON to Elvis' fifth movie. There is just something about watching him on film and wondering if he is acting or just being himself.

Why, oh why was "The Human Centipede: The First Sequence" made? Yes, I am aware of part 2. Stupid scientist, stupid girls, stupid cops & poor truck driver. Unsure about the Japanese boy, how did he get there. Some nasty swallowing shit in this movie: HEARING AID OFF.

"Back To The Future": you know I'm gonna give it a HEARING AID ON because it is, "Great Scot!" that awesome. The story, the machine, the everything is timeless. 80s movies still rule in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment