Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Purple Purple Purple

You wanna blast from the past? Try "Purple People Eater". Wow, was I excited to watch this one until I started watching it. Even though it was so bad it was BAD, it still brought a smile to my face & almost got teared up on nostalgic tears. Can you believe this movie was inspired & made from that song Purple People Eater? How bizarre (I bet I could make a movie outta that song by OMC)? So, this movie has a strange special place in my heart for 2 reasons, & one of them is not b/c there is a young Doogie Howser, MD: 1. I love that one eyed, one horned purple people eater b/c it was cute & ugly at the same time & walked really funny & 2. the grandfather wore a hearing aid & for some reason would have it in and not turn it one (maybe the character was giving everyone the hearing aid off treatment). And the survey sayzzzzz: HEARING AID ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment