Friday, September 27, 2013

Stole My Damn Time

“Identity Thief”: Is it me or does Bateman always play in movies where he is the victim or always needs a shoulder to cry in. Hm, what type of movie was this? A movie in which Hollywood people want to grab an actor or actress that is currently up and coming and hot in the movie scenery (in this case the chubby actress), throw the person in a clichéd movie script and make some dough. Don’t get me wrong there were some funny moments.  I watched the movie not liking it, then ended it kind of liking it, then woke up and hated it. This movie has been stored in my extra short term memory and will be that movie that will never be watched ever again. My brain is currently repressing the movie into oblivion. HEARING AID OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment