Saturday, September 14, 2013

Friday the 13th Sex

“Friday The 13th VI: Jason Lives”: Ah, yes, we meet again old friend. And guess what? It was a whole new experience. I watched the movie in closed caption and got to hear all those lame 80s expressions. I watched this movie and got lost in the days of my youth when I cherished the hockey masked killer. And I still cherish the hockey masked killer. Jason’s power was awesome, uncanny and godlike. This movie is the first time the viewer gets to witness Jason as a zombie. In the previous films (1-4), he is still a living being (or appears as a human in someone’s figment of his/her imagination). But not in part 6, Jason is a reanimated corpse. But as we all know, he is not your typical zombie. Jason does not eat human flesh or crave for the almighty brain, but rather is fueled by revenge. Loved the scene when he is atop the RV: now that was a truly great cinematic moment, very Oscar worthy. The mask is sweet and how he snapped the sheriff backwards; oh what a crunchy crunch sound. I bet that back snapping scene tickled a bit. Also note, Jason enters the water without being afraid of it (unlike the stupidity of Part VIII). Jason went in the water to kill Tommy; Jason held no fear, instead the bloody craving of destruction. That’s my man. One tiny problem with the movie: Jason has the power of Hercules, yet cannot break the chains under water. But, I let it be. You got to let it be. Let it be. Let it be Jason and me. Oh let it be. Let it be. Let it be a sequel and me. Oh let it be. Oh let it beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. HEARING AID ON

No comments:

Post a Comment