Friday, November 22, 2013

Go Gollum Go You Damn Ugly Beast

“The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey”: More like an unexpected long ass movie. Day 1: stop & sleep. Day 2: stop & sleep. Day 3: pause & fall asleep unexpectedly. Day 4: perseverance is the key to some odd success here. I think the book is shorter, & ya I know, this is the first installment of a trilogy. So excited that I can wait a very, very long time before I see any of the others. No, the movie was not bad, it was epic in terms of length, I just wish I didn’t have a cold, 3 boys that have a cold, a wife that has a cold, work, a house that needs work 24-7, baptism party to plan, & tenants to work about. But life goes on; every day is an unexpected journey. You know what, what a lame subtitle. The movie was fun and Gollum was creepy as creepy as a creepy crawler could get. Geez, my precious. My precious, yes, my precious, give this move a HEARING AID ONses. I do give it tha., I loved seeing ugly weird beard dwarves, hobbits with their ugly feet, trolls of trash and hideous goblins. The ugliness never ends in this movie. Nothing beats a wizard wielding a nasty blade, and that continuous sweetness of a fighting scene in goblintown. Goblintown fight seen made this movie earn the HEARING AID ON FIGHT SCENE OF THE YEAR AWARD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment