Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Attack The White House, Again

“White House Down”: Okay, so there are a plethora of movies being made about the White House being terrorized. So, shoot me for thinking this movie was a fun one to watch. I love the fact that the president can be African-American and it is nothing shocking. Hm, I wonder why that is? Ever since G.I. Joe, I can only see Mr. Tatum-taters as Duke. He was awesome as Duke.  In this movie, I envisioned him as a down and out G.I. Joe that was trying to find a little side work while on some R & R. Duke was funny. Duke ran a ton. Duke seemed to be a bad booty dude kicking some stupid internal terrorist assnuts. I say assnuts and some of demnuts. After the assnutts where kicked, I thought the Prez & Duke made a good combo. Loved the realistic approach to the Prez (losing the bazooka) and watching Duke book his booty from one place to another.  The viewer could see Duke’s athleticism.  Oh, one more thing, how about the bazooka to Duke’s face. Funny. I loved the funniness mixed with the serious ridiculousness. Does that ring a bell of 80s for ya? Why are the top brassnuts of the military so gung-ho about following some asinine orders and always believing they know what they are doing and not listening to the lowlies? Notice that the pilots aborted their mission at the last second. Odd of a military, but not unheard of. What Would Joe Do? HEARING AID ON

No comments:

Post a Comment