Sunday, October 13, 2013

You All Gone Crazy

"Take Shelter": This is that movie I am gonna refer to as a dragster: it drags on and on and the viewer knows what is in store & hopes for something different. Only great thing about this movie was that it took place in Ohio: Elyria Public Library is shown & OSU & Columbus is mentioned. And boy oh boy did they find an extremely ugly man to be the lead character. The dude looks like the son of Jaws from James Bond movies, you know that guy who played in that Adam Sandler movie and had the nail stuck in his head. When the movie finished, I was so pissed with the ending and how it led me down a trail of dredging sludge pile of wastedness, my entire day was thrown outta whack. If I were you, go and build your tornado shelter and put this movie in there, or better yet, if you see a tornado, toss this movie into the funnel and hope to god it does better in Oz. HEARING AID OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment