Friday, October 11, 2013

I'm still hear

“Total Recall”: I have said it once, probably twice, but, woo woo woo you know I’m gonna say it again: Don’t remake an Arnold movie! Arnold is the man and don’t try to duplicate his place in cinematic history. This version was full of too much sci-fi screen junk. It was over-the-top. Sure it was nice to bring in the 3 boobed lady & the chubby 2-weeks chick, but the ending was tiresome, boringsome, and bothersome. Total reshit is what this movie was. It was like someone took a dump, another came along, ate the crap and pooped it all out. HEARING AID OFF


“Get The Gringo”: To be honest, I miss Mel in the movies. Mel is a great actor and so sorry about his temporary fall from grace with his drunken whatever of the past. The movie was entertaining, and full of rooting for the bad guy to save the day. The prison was so mind-blowing and insane that it only has to exist within some part of this insane world. I love the ending in which the Driver talks about karma and how he is just going to enjoy what is left of the summer. I hear (you know that I use it not as apun) you, Mel, I will enjoy what is left of my Fall. HEARING AID ON

No comments:

Post a Comment