Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Break, My Bad

“Breaking Bad” Season 4: Enter the badassness of Gus. What a guy? Nerdy, but dirty. That dude is someone you do not want to mess with, unless you in a wheelchair with a ding-ding-ding. This season kept my face glued to the screen so much, my wife had to unmelt my skin from the TV with a hair dryer-blower thing. There was a lot of back story and other characters involved more than Walt. I wished there was more of Saul, of which was a good man. The DEA brother-in-law had a wicked sense of humor in terms of the gimp jokes, and appeared to have gotten fatter, and used the same lame jokes too many times. Why didn’t the doctors tell him to lose some weight because it would help with recovery? Going back to Gus; he was a very clever man, a thinker that thought 300 steps in advance, except when we saw his skull. It was that sixth sense Walt joked. The ending was a little lame and uncliffhangerish, but still makes me want to see the next chapter. Shall I? Oh, I shall, bitch! HEARING AID ON

No comments:

Post a Comment