Thursday, October 17, 2013

Yo

“Breaking Bad” Season 3: And off to a slow start. This is probably the only TV show that I have watched in which it starts off extremely show, to the point I almost do not want to watch it, then at the very end explodes into great awesomeness. Saul, I love that dude, he is funny and his scratchy voice is great. Saul the sleazy lawyer knows all and has a ton of cards up his sleeves, just like Mr. White. Even though Saul breaks the law, he still has principles; he is very adamant about not giving up Jesse’s (fake) address, bitch. And I’ll give you a “You know, yo.” How odd was that fly episode? Oh, and that other creepy chemist, along with creepy faced Los Pollos manager? And those other creepy fellas from the cartel, the Mexican look-alikes, which remind me of my twin military nephews (btw, they walked stupidly in their skull-tipped boots)? I am a boot-nonshit-stomping kind of guy. I love my boots. I got me a pair of cowboys, shoe boots & Austin Power boots. However, I hate those that wear boots and walk with their feet outward. I think of that dadudadut, dadudadut, dadudadut, dadudadut walking sound. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. But I did not hate this Season 3. HEARING AID ON

No comments:

Post a Comment