Saturday, March 30, 2013

Big Bang Bang

Well, now all my Facebook movie/tv show posts are on this blog, I can perform updates in smaller doses.

"The Big Bang Theory" Season 5: although like Raj, I miss the old days when the four guys would do nerdy things; Howard would make some dirty comment, Raj would bust balls, Leonard would obsess over Penny & Sheldon would need consistency, the show reflects real life development. We all have our close knit friends that change with time, I know I have. Sure I still drink booze in large quantities, collect G.I. Joe and have my 1 true girl, but the days of partying and performing crazy antics is over: father of three, sole bread winner and barely keep in contact with my ol' neighborhood buds. It's nobody's fault, it is just the gradual progression of time. This show has shown that: more women have entered the mix, & the friends have drifted a little. But no one steals the show like Amy Blossom Russo. She is awesome & hands down the best of all the actors/actresses. Her comments are hilarious, and her character continues to expand and develop. HEARING AID ON with a tiara.

No comments:

Post a Comment